Terms & Conditions
The staff at H. Rehfisch & Co. are committed to giving 101%. (And have so for over 155 years)
So why not get us to help you out with all your fishing, archery and shooting needs.
We accept Direct Deposit. Or Visa, Mastercard via phone.
Goods dispatched only when funds are cleared.
All products on the www.rehfisch.com.au website are priced in Australian Dollars (Au$) When items are purchased, the appropriate exchange rate will be applied. The purchaser can confirm freight charge via an email from us.
Prices shown on this website are inclusive of the 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Items purchased outside of Australia will be automatically charged the GST-free price.
Currency conversion:- www.xe.net
All postage within Australia will be sent by Registered Mail, with Australia Post. Postage costs vary depending on delivery location and size specifications of the item/s being posted. We will email or phone you with detail of cost and carrier, to provide you with the best value for money option and the fastest possible delivery.
We endeavor to have all displayed stock on hand. All orders will be completed as soon as possible. Depending on availability of stock from our supplier, there are sometimes delays beyond our control. You will be notified if a long delay is expected. Every attempt will be made to ensure products will be promptly available for purchase via the website. If a customer orders a product which is not a current stocked item, it must be paid in full before the order is placed.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift vouchers do not have an expiry date.
- A gift voucher can not be redeemed unless the original hard copy or matching receipt of voucher is presented. (A receipt of the purchase of the voucher is not acceptable)
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- When a voucher is presented, if the total amount isn’t used, the customer will be given the remaining value in the form of a gift voucher only.
- This gift voucher will not be replaced under any circumstances when lost, damaged or stolen.
- This voucher is valid only at H. Rehfisch & Co.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the staff at H. Rehfisch & Co is final.
- H. Rehfisch & Co. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
We abide by the Australian Consumer Affairs legislation in regards to return and repair policies. For more information on these terms follow the link below:
LAY-BY POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The H. Rehfisch & Co Layby policy terms and conditions are as follows:
- The Layby period is for a maximum of 12 weeks.
- A deposit is required to hold a product and must be a minimum 20% of the RRP value.
- The customer or store has the right to cancel a layby
- The cancellation charge of a layby is 20% of total purchase price.
- There are no returns or exchanges on lay by items, with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with legislated rights.
- If the customer cancels the lay-by within 12 weeks, they have a right to a refund of the payments made, less cancellation fee of 20% of the full RRP price.
- If the store cancels the lay-by within the 12 week period, the customer will be given 7 days notice and will be entitled to a refund of all payments made.
- Customers will be contacted for all lay-bys that are not completed by the due date of 12 weeks. After the due date, the lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund of payments made less the cancellation fee of 20% of RRP.
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailers selling, storage and administration costs.
- Any items placed on lay-by cannot be altered until the lay-by has been paid in full.
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by is paid in full.
All details are keep confidentional and will not be given to any other company.
DISCLAIMER FOR PRODUCTS SOLD
As stated herein H. Rehfisch & Co. has or makes no representations, warranties either express or implied of any kind in or with respect to any or all of the products sold and purchased on this site. In no way or event shall the H. Rehfisch & Co. or it’s directors, employees, or representatives be liable for consequential, indirect or punitive damages related to any or all products sold on this site.
Firearms & Ammunition Purchase Conditions - Please Read Carefully!!
All firearms and ammunition on this website are only available for purchase within Australia . Under Australian law all firearms and/or ammunition purchases within any state or territory of Australia must comply with the following conditions:
- The purchaser must be a current citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- The purchaser must be a holder of a current firearms license within their state or territory of residence
- The purchaser's current individual license category must meet the requirements of the firearm/ammunition being purchased.
Purchases through H.Rehfisch & Co P/L must also satisfy the following conditions:
- Will only be delivered directly to a nominated licensed firearms dealer for purchasers within WA, TAS, QLD, NT , ACT, SA & NSW.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to nominate their firearms dealer.
- The firearm will be shipped directly to the nominated licensed firearms dealer after approval of the purchase and payment for the firearm.
- For purchasers within NSW, VIC and SA, firearms may be collected by the purchaser provided they have an appropriate firearms license and a valid permit to acquire the firearm.
- All orders must be accompanied by the relevant documentation and a copy of a current firearms license.
- Ring or email for freight price. (Please advise Product, Quantity and your postcode.)
Loaded ammunition, powder and primers will not under any circumstances be posted to a customer and are not available for purchase online. Store pickup only by an appropriately licensed person.
- ALL NEW FIREARMS ARE SUBJECT TO INDIVIDUAL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
- ALL USED FIREARMS REPRESENTED FOR SHOOTING PURPOSES ARE REGARDED AS MECHANICALLY IN GOOD ORDER UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
- ALL COLLECTOR FIREARMS ARE NOT WARRANTED FOR FIRING AND WE RECOMMEND THAT A QUALIFIED GUNSMITH BE REFERRED TO BEFORE ANY CONSIDERATION IS GIVEN AS TO FIRING OF THIS CATEGORY.
- SHOULD A NEW FIREARM NOT BE AS REPRESENTED CORRECTLY IN ITS DESCRIPTION, IT MAY BE RETURNED AT THE PURCHASER'S COST WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT, IN THE SAME ORDER AND UNFIRED CONDITION AS DISPATCHED AND A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE WILL BE PAID.
SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIAN PURCHASERS MUST BE TO A LICENSED FIREARMS DEALER IN THE STATE IN WHICH THE PURCHASER RESIDES. DEALERS WILL REQUIRE THE PURCHASERS FIREARMS LICENSE AND ACQUISITION PERMIT DETAILS.